According to US News & World Report, the 10 best undergraduate entrepreneurship programs in the US are led by perennial powerhouse, Babson College in Babson Park, MA.
The top 10 are below. If you want to see all top 24, you need to purchase a premium membership — I have not inquired as to its cost. I will see if I can find them some other way and will post if I do.
1. Babson College – MA
2. University of Pennsylvania – PA
3. University of Southern California – CA
4. Indiana University (Bloomington) – IN
4. Massachusetts Institute of Technology – MA
6. Syracuse University – NY
7. University of Arizona – AZ
8. University of California (Berkeley) – CA
9. University of Texas (Austin) – TX
10. Ball State University – IN
Pretty interesting top 10 entrepreneurship programs. The pack is led by a small college, but filled out by muscular research universities. Odd that no schools from Illinois, Michigan, or Ohio make the list, but Indiana has two top 10 entrepreneurship programs. Yes to Arizona, but nothing in Florida. Thoughts?